Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mum's 60th Birthday Invites



Next month is my Mum's 60th. These are the invitations I made for her party.
Using Wisper White Card, Almost Amethyst Card Stock, Almost Amethyst Ink, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel, Scallop Punch and Organza Ribbon (retired from last year's catalogue), the silver "Coralie's 60th" is a sticker which I got made from a company called Peppermint Products (from Melbourne).
On the inside of the invitation, my sister Angela did the photo of mum (when she was a teenager), I printed this onto vellum and then attached with small silver Heart brads.
For her birthday cake I am doing cupcakes, so at the moment I am trying out receipes and different types of frostings, this is one I made today, the pink frosting is way too bright and flavoured with raspberry! I am going to do a lilac frosting to match the invites, with lilac candied flowers on the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails