Monday, January 05, 2009

Presents...





For Christmas Presents for my downlines, I decorated a 2009 Diary for each of them.
They were fairly simple, I decorated the front covers, using Stampin' Up! Rub-ons and then punched a Scallop Circle Punch (P142 $30.95) to hide the original logo (sorry, the photo's have too much shine on them) .
Then on the inside page, I covered the existing front page with Cardstock, punching the left hand side using the Spiral Punch (P142 $20.95).
Using the initial of their first name, I covered On Board Simon Chipboard Lower Letters (P140 $20.95) with Crystal Effects (P148 $11.95) and then I sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds (P148 $8.50) over the top and set these aside overnight to dry.
With the letter "H", once the glitter had dried, I then stamped the swirl from the "Priceless" stamp set (P105 $48.95) in Purely Pomegranate, you can sort of see this on the "H" if you look closely!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails