Friday, August 21, 2009

Birthday Cards




Here are a few Birthday cards I made last month for my niece and nephew's birthday's.
The train one was for Kirby. I CASED the idea for this card from the new Spring Mini Catalogue.I think this set Choo Choo is so cute!
The other card was for my niece Courtney, this stamp was from Inkadinkado - Bad or Fattening. This set had nothing to do with birthdays, I just loved the look on the little girls face and hands on the hips, says she has real attutide! The inside of the card just said Happy Birthday! On Courtney's card was my very first attempt of using Copic Markers, I have purchased a few different colours, so I thought I would have a go at using them and see what I thought. You can clearly see that I need lots more practice!!

Courtney's Card:
Stamp Sets:Inkadinkado - Bad or Fattening, Pure & Simple Alphabet Set (Retired)
Inks: Stazon Black, Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Pacific Point
DS Papers: Washington Apple
Other: Tangerine Tango Striped Ribbon
Other Other: Cuttlebug, Circle Nestabilities, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
Copic Markers: Chrome Orange YR04, Ultramarine B29,Light Blue B14,Pink RV11, Skin White E00, Champagne E71, Cocoa Brown E74 and Colourless Blender 0

Kirby's Card:
Stamp Sets: Choo Choo, Right on Track, Pure & Simple Alphabet Set (Retired), Rough Edges Alphabet(Retired), Party Hearty
Inks: Stazon Black, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
DS Paper: Urban Garden
Other: Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon

Thanks Jules...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails