Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Gift Card Holders

Also in the past week I have been busy with Christmas Shopping and trying to fit everything in before we go away!
As most of our family is spread out over Australia, I needed to get things posted so that hopefully they arrived at there destinations in time for Christmas!
Each year I think it gets harder to buy for family and friends when they live so far away and so you don't know really know what they already have, so this year I opted for the easy way out for some of our family and purchased Gift Cards from various stores. That was still hard trying to decide which store suited each person!

But instead of just sending the Gift Cards as they were from the shops, I made my very own Gift Cards Holders to present them in.
Each one is different and I tried to keep in mind if they were for male or female, so I didn't want to male ones looking too pretty and girly!!

I have been purchasing some Copic Markers over the past few months, so I wanted to have a go at using them also (don't look to closely),I was happy with the end results with most of them.
The main Stamp Set I used was Holiday Line Up. I have always loved this set, I think they are all so cute and I love the expresions on the faces of them all!!

I used assorted Christmas Designer Series Papers and co ordinating Cardstock. Also on each Gift Card Holder, I purchased some little magnets that I have put on the underside of the flap and the base to hold them securely closed.

I was happy with the end results, and probably could have just sent them like this, but I felt I couldn't just send this to each person, so I went to my favourite Packaging Place and found these boxes that the Gift Card Holders fitted nicely into and then I lined each box with tissue paper and wrapped them up nicely.
I love the 1 1/4 inch Striped Grosgrain Ribbon that was in our Spring Mini Catalogue, so with Christmas in mind I had to order extra!

Below are just a few of the Gift Card Holders I made!





So here are my wrapped Gift Card Holders, all finsihed and posted last week , so hopefully they arrive in time for Christmas!


Thanks..Jules

1 comment:

Liz Collett said...

Hi Julie
They look gorgeous and what a great idea to box & wrap them up.
Liz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails