Monday, March 29, 2010

Introducing Ruby..

I would like to introduce you to Ruby, in my last post I mentioned that I had just received my first order of stamps from The Greeting Farm.
Well Ruby is one of my newest stamps to my collection and also available at Creations in Paper. I said that I have a new addiction to Copic Markers, and as I am new to the whole Copic Marker World and I am self taught from reading different blogs from around the world (so don't look too closley at my colouring) please bear with me as I learn and experiment more!!

Below is a card I made recently using my new Ruby stamp set.
Other product used was:
Ink:Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics:(I need to remember to photograph the colours I used), Pattern Paper:Doodlebug, Flowers: Green Tara, Cardstock: Textured Card, Bling:unknown, Cuttlebug and Nestabilities.



Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails