Monday, July 12, 2010

Poppies

If you have been into my store Creations In Paper or seen my logo you would have noticed that I have a single red Poppy on it.
I have always loved Poppies, I think it is the deep red colours of them that draws me to them. They are also very hard to find, I have a vase in my store that is full of (fake) poppies, but mainly blacks and whites as the red ones are the hardest to find!
My friend Jenni, brought me back a single red poppy she was given in Sydney from a purfume promotion!!

Below is a class I ran a few months ago in store using the Poppy cling from Hero Arts. When I saw this stamp I just had to use it! I matched it with deep red and classic black for quite a striking result.

We made 2 cards and then we also made a matching folder to store the cards and envelopes in. The folder is really simple to make and I have made this before in other classes I have taught. It is such a lovely gift to give someone also.







Sorry the photo's aren't all that great, but you get the general idea.
Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails