Monday, October 11, 2010

Kraft and Simple

Over the past few weeks my mojo seemed to have disappeared! Everytime I pulled out my stamps and papers, I would sit and stare at it for a while, then pack it all away! This has been going on for the past 3 weeks so you can imagine how frustrating this is and I'm sure we all go through it at sometime, but not good when you have your own shop and teach classes each week!
Anyway after many hours of blog surfing and getting more frustrated cause still nothing was falling into place, I decided to stop stressing about it and take a step back in my card making and go back to basic's.
Sometimes I think that I need to use my stamps and copics all the time when making cards, but this is not always the case.
So going through my stash of older stuff, I came across some 3D stickers from Creative Imagination's and old Rub ons from Stampin' Up! I've always been a huge fan of Kraft or Natural cardstock so I thought I would keep my cards fairly plain and simple.
Below are my cards that I made using the items listed above, just added a few buttons, ribbons and twine and things all fell in place! Anyway, I'm happy with the outcome!

















Sorry the photos aren't great, not the best lighting here on the Sunshine Coast today with all the bad weather!
Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails