Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lockhart Stamps are coming to Creations in Paper

I am very happy to announce that Creations in Paper will be stocking
Lockhart Stamps

My first order is on it's way from the US, so I will be hassling the postman everyday waiting for my parcel to show up!!

I am also very happy to say that I will be the only store in Australia to have
Lockhart Stamps available.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of these so I can start colouring with my Copic Markers. As much as I love colouring all the cute little girl and boy stamps that we currently stock but I think it will be a nice change to be able to make some cards with differnt images on them!

Over the years I have seen Lockhart Stamps used on different blogs around the world but never realised that no one actually sold them here in Australia, so a huge big "Thank You" to Linda who originally directed me to their website and mentioned to me about stocking these stunning stamps!!

Be sure to check back or check in store to see what I have.... also don't forget that I do mail orders also!!

Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails