Monday, June 27, 2011

look what i made today....



I recently found a tutorial on Camilla Ekman blog's on how to make these beautiful flowers and you will never guess what they are made of.... baby wipes! I kid you not!

Pretty amazing hey.. now mine aren't the prettiest, but for my first attempt I was pretty happy with the outcome, I got impatient waiting for things to dry completely as it was raining here today, I even went to the Hairdresser next door and borrowed a hair dryer to speed up the drying process (my heat gun was way to hot). I think the flowers got better as I went along!

My photos were taken with my iphone as I left my camera at home, so they aren't the greatest photos.

Anyway, I will use these on some projects and I will take some photos of them and post them in a few days.









Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails