Sunday, September 04, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Today in Australia, it is Father's Day, we spent the day having a lovely relaxing long lunch at the Villa Noosa with family and friends.

Here are my 2 Father's Day Cards that I made for my Stepdad Alf and Anthony's Dad, Stuart.

For Alf's card I used a digital image from Dude Doodles-Arnie on the Loo. I printed this image onto X Press It Cardstock and I have coloured this with Copic Markers.
The papers that I used were a mix from Basic Grey's Wander and Oliver 6x6 Paper Pads and teamed with some Philips Head Brads.



For Stuart's card I used a stamp from Wild Rose Studio-Biplane. I coloured this image with Copic Markers and again used Pattern Papers from my Basic Grey Wander 6x6 Paper Pad.



Both cards are pretty simple in design but as usual cards for males are certainly not my favourite to do!

Hope you all had a lovely relaxing Father's Day with family and friends.

Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails