Sunday, October 16, 2011

Project Life...

At the beginning of the year I order my Project Life Kit which is designed from Becky Higgins and couldn't wait for it to arrive so I could make a start!
When I first read about these kits a few years ago, I thought they were a great concept.

I choose to have my album as a weekly update, so over the past 9 months I have been good and I have tried to keep up to date with adding photos and journaling.
Some weeks have been easier than others to update, but I must admnit there have been weeks where nothing exciting has happened in my life apart from going to work and coming home!

It has certainly made me make sure I always have my camera or iphone with me, cause you just never know when a photo opportunity my happen!

So below are a few of my weeks that I have completed in my Project Life Album 2011. I still have a few spots to fill here and there, but overall I am happy and proud of myself that I have been able to keep up with this!

The Project Life Kits for 2012 have been released and you can ready more about them at Becky's Blog.








Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails