Monday, December 08, 2008

More Samples...

Base of this card is Whisper White, I have used the Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper and matted this onto Pumpkin Pie and Taken with Teal Cardstock. I have used the new Scallop Edge punch along the bottom of the Taken with Teal card, so that the Pumpkin Pie cardstock shows along the base. Again I have stamped the flower image in Stazon Ink and coloured this in with the Aqua painter and Pumpkin Pie Ink.
Stamp Set:Embrace Life
This card was cased from Andrea Walford, again base of this card is Whisper White Cardstock, I have used Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper, matted this onto Certainly Celery and Taken with Teal Cardstock, I have covered the join with Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon. I then matted the smaller Whisper White cardstock onto Old Olive Cardstock.
Stamp Sets: Embrace Life and Easrern Blooms.
Base of this card is River Rock, I have used Groovy Guava, and Basic Black Cardstock and Ginger Blossoms Designer Series Paper. I have finished this with Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon.
Stamp Set: Embrace Life
And finally, base of this card is river Rock, again I have used Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper matted on Basic Black cardstock and teamed with Groovy Guava cardstock. I finished with Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.
Stamp Set: Embrace Life

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails