Monday, December 08, 2008

Samples

Here are a few cards I have made using the Eastern Blooms and Embrace Life Stamp Sets and Bali Breeze and Ginger Blossom Designer Series Papers.

Base of this card is River Rock, I have matted the Designer Series Paper- Ginger Blossom onto Basic Black. I have then stamped the flower image in Stazon Ink onto Watercolour paper and coloured in using Groovy Guava ink and an Aqua painter.
Stamp Set: Embrace Life
Base of this card is Whisper White, using paper from the Bali Breeze Designer Series Papers, I again stamped in Stazon Ink onto Watercolour paper and coloured in the flower. I matted this onto Taken with Teal.
Stamp Set: Embrace Life
Base of this card is River Rock, as metioned above, I matted the Designer Seriers Paper-Ginger Blossom with Basic Black, I love the effect this creates. I have also used Groovy Guava cardstock. I have added 3 Square Rhinestone brads - Ice - in the bottom rectangle.
Stamp Set: Eastern Blooms

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails