Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy...

I have been so busy over the last few weeks, I recently started a new job in a new Scrapbooking Store in Noosa, called Gateway 2 Scrappin, I am only working 2 days a week, and I am really enjoying it.

I have had a few workshops that has kept me busy and I also held a Mothers Day Class recently as I wanted to fit this in before I went away, and last of all I have been making my swaps for Stampin' Up! Convention which is on this Friday (1st May).

I'm a bit worried about Convention this year as it is in Canberra and up here in beautiful sunny Queensland the weather has been wonderful! Still in the high 20's, (still in t shirts and shorts) a little cooler at night and in the mornings. I have been watching the news over the last few days and have seen that the weather in Canberra has been cold, wet and they have even started to get snow in the mountains, so you can see where I'm coming from!! Lucky we used to live in Canberra so I still have all my winter clothes, jackets, scarves, gloves, etc so I have been frantically looking through cupboards finding all I can!! I don't cope well in cold weather!!
I fly out on Thursday morning, but I'm looking forward to catching up with my good friend and fellow demonstrator Helen.

Below are a few cards I have made over the past few weeks.

Card 1:
Stamp Sets: Priceless
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette Textured and Plain and Whisper White
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scalloped Circle, 1 3/8" Circle Punch
Other:Kaiser Bling

Card 2:
Stamp Set: Petal Pizzazz
Cardstock:Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:Patterns Pack II (Level 1 Hostess Gift)
Accessories: Rub-ons-Hand Drawn Bundle (Level 3 Hostess Gift), Vintage Brads, 1 3/4" Circle Punch (non Stampin' Up!)


Thanks Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails