Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catalogue Launch Table Display



On Saturday the 4th of April, I held a Afternoon Tea/Catalogue Launch for the NEW 2009/2010 Stampin' Up! Catalogue. The afternoon went well and I think everyone who attended enjoyed themselves! (gee I hope they did!!)
During the week leading up to the launch, I was busy making cards, scrapbook pages and other projects to show all the ladies attending. Some of the projects were CASED from the New Catalogue and other blogs that I have seen.
I did up a dummy Table Display at home so I had some kind of idea what to do on the day. So the above photo is of some of the projects. On the day I ended up with 2 tressle tables full of dispays and samples. I had planned to take photos of the table display's and Hall set up, but on the day I was a little stressed trying to get everything set up in time before everyone started to arrive, so in the end I didn't get any!(bummer).
Thanks Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails