Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello

Another card today using some of the new Stamps from Wild Rose Studio.
Recently Wild Rose Studio released 4 new Girl stamps called Kira. This one is called Kira with Flowers. To start with I was a little unsure of this range, but the more I see them and use them the more I am liking them!



Items used to create my card:
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio Stamps: Kira with Flowers and Cute Greetigns
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Pattern Paper:Basic Grey:Green at Heart 6x6 Paper Pad
Cardstock: Bazzill Smoothies: Kiwi Crush,Bosenberry Delight,White Cardstock and XPress It Blending Card
Copics: Assorted
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon,Basic Grey Ribbon and Purple Button
Other: Nestabilities, Stampin' Up! Small Oval Punch and Martha Stuart Lattice Punch

Below are the images of all 4 Kira Stamps that I have in Store at Creations In Paper.





Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails