Friday, June 04, 2010

Random Cards...

So I have been busily using my Copics, and as they say the only way to get better and more comfortable using your Copics, is to Practise, Practise, Practise!!

As mentioned before, I usually stamp out a heap of images onto my Card and then while watching tv or when I have a spare moment I pull out my Copics and colour in. Sometimes I am happy with the outcome and sometimes not!

Below are some of those images that I have coloured in the past few weeks. I finally sat down and then turned them into cards to sell in the shop. I've added some card bases, pretty papers, bit of this and that.

So the cards below have all been stamped in Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black and onto Xpress It Blending Card. All the supplies are from my stash!







Have a great week end...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails