Saturday, November 06, 2010

Wild Rose Studio Wedding Card

So a few weeks ago I was playing with the Bride stamp from Wild Rose Studio and I thought I could make her wedding dress stand out a little rather than just being one layer and flat.

I stamped the original Bride onto Copic Cardstock and then I coloured in her face, neck, arms and hair with my Copic Markers.
Using some Metallic Cardstock from Artee (in a 120gsm) I stamp my image 5 few times with Memento ink and then I cut out each layer.

I placed some foam dots in between each layer to make her dress stand out and also her bouquet of flowers has been layered!
I coloured the bouquet, her head band and flower in her hair with Spica pens. Also the Grooms bow tie was coloured with a black Spica pen!

As mentioned in a earlier post, the Bride stamp was released a few months ago, so after I made my stamped/layered Bride, I placed her onto a card but she kind of look lonley there by herself, and I did wonder if they were going to bring out a Groom stamp!!
I was over the moon when I got the email that the Groom was being release this month!

Below was the start of the card I made with my Bride (she has been waiting patiently for her Groom) so when the Groom arrived earlier this week, I ripped him out of his packaging and inked him up straight away so I could finish my cards.

Completed Bride, waiting for her Groom:


Completed Wedding Card:


I tried to take a photo from the side so you can see the layers in her dress:


I completed this card today, and within 10 minutes of putting this on the shelf For Sale, it Sold!!

Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails