Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cards

So I thought I had better make a start on some Christmas Cards (actually I made these a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to posting them or actually sending them out to anyone yet!)
I used the same template for the Criss Cross Cards that we were taught a few weeks ago by Sharon in an Advanced Card Class in store at Creations In Paper.
I used some left over scrap Tinsel and Twig Papers that I had laying around and matched them with some Crimson and Spinach Textured Cardstock.
The die is the Faux Crochet Border from Die Namics is from My Favourite Things. I love these!!
I've coloured my Magnolia image, which Sharon lent me and I coloured her with Copic Markers.
The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink Christmas Stamp set from last year (or the year before)which I just love and have used them over and over! Stamped in SU Real Red Ink.







Thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails