Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday

Last week was Anthony's 40th! So the card I made him, I wanted it to be a little bit special and I've mentioned numerous times that I struggle with Male Cards.
I recently purchased some stamps from La La Land Crafts but was unsure where to start, so for some ideas I went to La La Land Crafts and searched for ideas using Star Boy Luka Stamps set. There were a few samples here that I got the main idea from for the card.
So using the products I had on hand, I made this cute easel card using the Star Boy Luka stamp, coloured with Copic Markers and the papers are from Basic Grey's Wander 6x6 Paper Pad.
I didn't have a stamp that said what I wanted, so I just used some mini lettering stickers I had.
The 40 is out of Chipboard and I painted with some Smooch. The stars are cut using a Nested Star die from My Favourite Things Die Namics.
I know this card is kinda cute and probably not really suited to a 40 year old, but he really liked it and that's all that matters!!







For the table settings for the tables, I wanted to do something a litle different, so I approached Donna the Clown who does Balloon Art. Asked if she had any car designs that could be done and this is what she had. So in the middle of the tables were some balloon cars. They were a huge hit not only with the little boys!!


It was all about having fun!!
Thanks...

1 comment:

Kim Tonnet said...

Wow! Super card and love those balloons. Hope the party was a blast. Luv KimT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails