Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Christmas Snow Dome

Here is another little project that I have been working on over the past week.

This is not my original idea(I saw it some where on someone's blog and I apologise that I couldn't find it to put a link back to them)

I purchased the Dome (fish bowl) and the tin from the junk shop.
The tin I covered with pattern paper from Fancy Pant's Design "Saint Nick" Collection, which I am loving and using it every chance I get!

The Christmas Tree's I purchased from The Christmas Shop a few months ago and are in a pack of 21, in all different sizes (I have used the 2 middle sizes)

The lights on the tree are some that I purchased years and years ago and have never used, but now I want more and haven't seen them any where (that's what usually happens!) I made the 2 little presents and the shopping bag!

The ground is covered with white Flower Soft to give the look of snow!

I have used 2 Magnolia Stamps that I have coloured with my Copic Markers.

Once I placed the dome over the scene it looked unfinished, so I have added some white tulle and added some silver bells that I have dipped into glitter.

The berry spray was from a wreath that I purchaed and pulled apart, so I have been using this on heaps of different projects.









I am entering this into the following Challanges:
Maggie Lovers Challange
Christmas anything but a card
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Christmas Challange


Hope you like it..thanks Jules

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job..

Unknown said...

great and lovely jobs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails