Thursday, November 03, 2011

Merry Christmas Advent Calender



Here's a little project I have been working on over the past few week. It's kinda of a Advent Calender but not really!
I have coloured all 24 Magnolia Images with Copic Markers and no, all the Magnolia Christmas Stamps don't belong to me, some were borrowed.
The beautiful papers are from Fancy Pants Design, Saint Nick Collection which I am totally loving the colours in this collection.

I cut the numbers and Merry Christmas with my Cricut Machine and the berries were from a wreath that I purchased and then pulled apart. I added some extra vines pieces from Petaloo.

I was really happy with how this project turned out, noe aI just need to find a spot to hang it!





I have entered my project in the following challange: Christmas is Coming through Just Magnolia and Hanglar and Stanglar

Thanks...Jules

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Jules,

Your calendar looks wonderful - great work with all those images to colour :)

Sharon x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails