Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello

Lately I have been so busy with other things that I just haven't had a chance to just sit and make cards and when I do they are usually for classes, but I did managed to make this one this week for no special occasion!

This is a little different than my usual style of cards, I usually like to used brighter colours but for this card I used softer tones.

I used soft pinks and vanilla as my base along with beautiful pattern papers from My Mind's Eye "Blush Collection". I've inked all the edges of the Cardstock and Pattern Paper with soft brown ink and the lace was from my stash and I teamed this up with some pink and cream roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'm not sure of the name of this Magnolia Stamp but she is kinda cute! I stamped her onto XPress It Copic Cardstock with Memento Ink and then coloured her in with Copic Markers.



I have decided to enter this card into a Challange by The Ribbon Girl Pink Brown and Cream

Thanks...Jules x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails