Sunday, March 04, 2012

For You

My card is based on the sketch this week at Mojo Monday Challanges. You have the choice to do round or square. I originally wanted to do a round card, but when I cut it, it was quite small, so in the end I decided to play it safe and stick with a square card!(I did use the the round card. I made it into a small Thank You Card for a friend, I will take a photo and upload it later)

It is a very clean and unfussy card, which I tend to do!

I've used cardstock from Couture Cardstock, the Pattern Paper is from Magnolia and my sweet image is Jam Tilda (she is one of my favourites)also from Magnolia. I've coloured her in with Copic Markers. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and my ribbon is from Stampin' Up and just a bit of bling to finish it!





Hopefully I've made it in time to add it to the Mojo Monday Challanges

Thanks...Jules x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails