Monday, November 26, 2012

Project Life: Weeks 12 - 16

So, it's been over a month since I last added a post, gee time really does seem to get away from you, especially at this time of the year!
 
We've had a few busy weeks recently, we had family visiting from Melbourne and I recently returned to work - even though I am only doing 4 days on and 4 days off, there seems that there is something always to do!!
 
Anyway, I have been plodding along trying to get up to date with my Project Life, and honestly I'm not doing too bad, sure I have a few gaps here and there but photos are nearly up to date.
 
Here are my Weeks 12 - 16
Terrible weather here on the Sunshine Coast with some bizarre major flash flooding around the Coast, including Sixth Avenue, where my little shop used to be! (Scary Stuff!)

These photos on the right hand side are at my back door into the shop, it was scary watching the water creeping closer and closer. Lucky for me the rain eventually started to ease and never quite made it through the door!!

 The view from the front door of my shop onto Sixth Avenue Maroochydore.
 
The photos on the left hand side of this layout are from the internet of some of the other flooding around the Coast.


Week 13.
My Birthday on the 26th March - lots of presents and flowers and out to dinner with friends.

Week 14 - Easter
Good Friday was spent down the Gold Coast and then home for the rest of the long weekend!
Lots of yummy, naughty food!

Week 15
 
Week 16 
 Last week of Trading as a Retail Shop...
 very busy with closing down, final classes and then packing it all up and moving it home!
 Getting it all out was the easy bit, find room at home is a whole new story!
 
Thanks Jules xx
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails