Friday, December 14, 2012

December Daily - Day One to Day Ten

 
As mentioned in one of my previous posts, I am doing December Daily this year for the first time and I must admit that so far I am enjoying it and sort of staying up to date with it all!
 
So I am certainly no Ali Edwards as my style is soo traditional, with lots of embellisments, papers and stickers for my titles. But must admit I am loving using up some of those lettering stickers that I have had for years!
 
I have also managed to have photos for each day, so far, even though some days I
 have been at work and nothing has really happened! I do have a few fillers up my sleeve also!
 
Coming from a house with no kids and animals, I thought I would struggle a bit but fingers crossed, it all falls into place!
 
Day One
 
Day Two

 
Day Three
 
Day Four 
 
Day Five
 
Day Six
 
Day Seven
 
Day Eight
 
Day Nine

 
Day Ten
 
Thanks for stopping by, if you are also doing December Daily I would love to see how your's is coming along and how different it looks to mine, so leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can pop in and say Hi!
 
Thanks...Jules xx

 

 

 
 
 


2 comments:

Catherine said...

gorgeous Julie, love it all!!!

Jackie said...

Your December Daily is looking great Julie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails