Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Another Sneak Peak

So here is another card I made using some of the new products from the Summer Mini Catalogue!
I won't list the items I have used, as I don't want to spoil the suprise for others who have to wait until the Summer Mini Catalogue is available on the 1st of December (I know some of you all ready have copies).



I have been busy this afternoon in my craft room making cards! So far I have made 22!
16 of the 22 are actually swaps, as on Saturday I am off to Brisbane for a Stampin' Up! training day. I was undecided up until lunch time today as to do swaps or not but the more I thought about it, the more I thought I should! (nothing like leaving it to the last minute).
I thought I would try and do about 30, so half way there! I am doing all the same base design, but I am changing all the colours and using different Designer Series Papers. I'm happy with what I came up with. I will post photos of my swaps after Saturday.

Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails