Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shhh...

One advantage of being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator is that we get to see New Catalogues or Mini Catalogues about a month in advance before our customers do. We are able to pre-order some of the products so we are able to get a head start on making samples that we can show our customers and let them what to expect!

So the New Summer Mini Catalogue will be available to purchase from on the 1st of December.

From now until the 1st of December, I will be posting Sneak Peaks of samples that I have been making over the past few weeks!

If you would like to receive your own copy of the New Summer Mini, please contact me.

Don't these colours just scream Summer!



You can probably tell from my usual style and colours, that I tend not to use alot of the colours from the Bold Bright Colour Family.
Well with one of the new Designer Series Paper Packs, Kaleidoscope, which is in the New Summer Mini, it certainly has taken me out of my comfort zone and over the past few weeks has pushed me to try new colour combinations. All of the colours above all match perfectly with it! They are so bright and fresh.

Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails