Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dear Kind Wonderful Friend


I originally CASED the design of this card from the current US Spring-Summer 2009 Catalogue (Page 19) I changed the colours slightly, as well as the stamps used. I know this is not my usual style but for some reason this card caught my eye. Very soft and pretty!
On Thursday I received my pre order of the NEW 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Catalogues and Idea Books (oohh very nice) and the original card is in here also, the original stamps used on this card are from a Level 2 Hostess Set called Echoes of Kindness, it is a beautiful set which would be great for watercolouring (this is on my wishlist)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.. Jules

Stamp Sets: Fresh Cuts,Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: Certainly Celery Textured, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink Confetti White and Whisper White
Inks: Versamark, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Other: Coluzzle Oval Template

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails