Sunday, March 08, 2009

More Easter Projects



I CASED these templates/designs from Andrea Walford (http://andreawalford.com/), she does such beautiful projects. They were posted last year around easter time, but as Easter had been and gone by the time we got our New Catalogue,and we never had any cute Easter Stamps in the previous year's catalogue, I never made them.
Andrea had used "A Good Egg" Stamp Set (P 34 of 2008/2009 Catalogue)and it is not Retiring, so it a great set to use for all your Easter Projects and the little chick is cute!
As I have spare time on my hands at the moment, I thought I would have a go at making a few easter projects. Plus I so wanted to use my Cute Punch Bunny again!!
These were quick,easy and inexpensive projects to make, and so much nicer than some of the stuff in the shops and supermarkets, plus you can choose your favourite yummy treats/chocolates you want to put in each one.
Thanks Julie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails