Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Punch your Heart Out!





I recently joined up to do Heather Summers Online Punch Class. In 20 days, 20 projects, 20 creations, 20 videos and 20 text files! How great does this sound! (http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/)

If your a regular to Stampin' Up!, then you already know about our fantastic range of PUNCHES we have to offer! I love them and always have!
Heather is a Demonstrator from Canada, and they have a greater range of Punches than we have here in Australia (but hopefully that will all change as of the 1st of April, when we get our new 2009/2010 Catalogue/Idea Book) so with some of the little Punched Projects I have had to improvise with the Punches and make do with what I have.
Most of them turned out OK, some pieces are a little odd looking (like the elephant's trunk) but you get the general idea. I think they are all so cute! I had so much fun punching these and putting them all together.
My favourites are the little turtle, and the lady bug (the lady bug actually moves along the branch). I added the googling eyes to my punched projects, I think it adds a little character to them.
Thanks..Jules

1 comment:

Ursula James said...

Love Love Love them!!! You are sooooooo talented!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails