Sunday, March 08, 2009

Round Up Accordian Book



I had a customer who asked me if I could design a Project similar to the Style Watch sample in the 2008/2009 Catalogue and Idea Book from the Boho West range. I've had the Round Up Simply Scrappin Kit for ages, but I have always struggled with this range as it wasn't one of my favourites. Anyway, this is what I came up with! I know it's taken me nearly a year to do this, but hey, better late then never!
All I used for this Accordian Book was 1/2 a pack of the Round Up Simply Scrappin Kit, and coordinating inks: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shodow, Really Rust.
Oh, yeah, as usual I had no photos to go with this style, so I just left it blank, but you can see how good it would look with the right photos!!(ha,ha)
Thanks Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails