Friday, April 16, 2010

Little Monsters...

Making cards for Boys and Men is always so hard. I suppose it is because you can't just add a flower, bling or ribbon just to finish it off.
Anyway, I've had this Sassafras Lass paper Monstrosities, that I got ages ago and I recently purchased the Monster Fun Stamp Set from Hero Arts.

I cut out all the images from the Monstrosities Framed sheet and then just using 2 other coordinating sheets of Pattern Paper from the same range and plain cardstock and my Nestabilities I made all of the cards below with very limited stamping on them.
I still have left overs to make more, but just wanted to show you some quick, easy and inexpensive cards for boys. These have been very popular!!











Thanks..Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails