Saturday, April 03, 2010

Meet Princess Anya

Another stamp from The Greeting Farm is Princess Anya.
From what I have read on The Greeting Farm's bio, Anya was one of their original stamps but they have since added other characters and images.

I have 2 Cards to show you today using Princess Anya.

Card 1:
Items used to create my card:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm: Princess Anya and Pure Innocence: Fairy Girl
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics:I think I used??? E50,E21,R20,E30,E31,E33,BV000,BV11,V01
Pattern Paper:Basic Grey
Cardstock: Lilac Textured Card, White and Black Cardstock
Other: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities:Large Circles, Long Rectangles and Scallop Rectangles and Blossom??
Ribbon: 25mm Satin White
Other:Bling Flowers from Kaiser




Card 2:
Items used to create my card:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm: Princess Anya and Pure Innocence: Fairy Girl
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics:I think I used??? E50,E21,R20,E30,E31,E33,R20,R22,R32
Pattern Paper:Basic Grey
Cardstock: Ladybug Textured Card, White Cardstock
Other: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities:Large Circles,Long Rectangles and Scallop Rectangles
Other:Bling Flowers from Kaiser


It is only a guess as to what Copic's I used as I didn't write them down, but I tend to use the same colours when colouring the Face and I have a few favourites for colouring the Hair.
This Anya stamp is great for colouring with your Copic's as she has lots of big hair!!

I hope you are all having a lovely Easter..take care
Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails