Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Magnolia Stamps

So another range of stamps I have recently started stocking are Magnolia Rubber Stamps. They are know as the sitting characters, and the range in which I am stocking is based around two main characters, Tilda and Edwin.
I'm sure you have seen them on many blogs as they are very popular. They are a beautiful stamp to use with a clean, crisp image. And great for colouring in with Copic's.

It used to be quite hard to try and find someone who stocked them here in Australia, but I have seen them popping up on a few online stores.
Recently they released there own Shabby Chic Paper Flowers which include heaps of styles and colours available: Vintage Roses, Orchids, Cherry Blossoms, Vintage Lily's, Gardenias. I don't have all of them but I do have quite a variety to choose from.
Magnolia have released there own magazine: Magnolia Ink Magazine.
This is a great magazine/book which it full of great ideas and tutorials.(I first stumbled across this at a newsagency in Maroochydore, but it was all too hard for them to tell me if they were going to stock it again!!)But I do have them in stock at Creations In Paper.

So with saying all of that, I have been going through a phase of making Easel Cards, I just love them. Easy to do once you get the hang of them, below is a Mother's Day card I made using one of my Magnolia Stamps.





Items used to create my card:
Stamps: Magnolia Stamp Sweet Tilda, SU Occassional Greetings
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics: E50,E21,R20,E30,E31,E33,C1,C3,C5,C7 (unsure of the rest as I coloured her a while a go)
Pattern Paper:Kaiser Craft (Blushed Range)
Cardstock: Pink Textured, White and Black Plain
Other: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities:Classic Circles and Scallop Circles
Other: Flowers: Prima (old ones I had at home for years) and Rub ons(??)
Ribbon: Wide Pink Satin

Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails