Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sassy Suzie

HAPPY EASTER to you all, I hope you have had a lovely day with family and hopefully you got lots and lots of yummy Chocolates!!

Another card tonight using one of my new stamps from The Greeting Farm,Sassy Suzie.
Again, Suzie is a favourite, I love her jacket, I can see it with a bit of fur (fake of course) or fluff. Will have to give that a go!!
This card is actually a Mothers Day Card, for all those hip and trendy Mum's out there!! Again, I have used Copic's to colour in Suzie.
All the cards that I have been posting on my blog are actually For Sale in the Creations In Paper store.

Items used to create my card:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm: Princess Anya
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Pattern Paper:Kaiser Craft (Blushed Range)
Cardstock: Going Grey (SU) and White Cardstock
Other: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities:Classic Ovals and Scallop Ovals
Other: Rub ons(??)


Sorry the photo is a bit blurred, not sure what happend there!!

My first order of The Greeting Farms stamps are selling out very quickly, so if you're wanting some of these funky stamps be sure to call in and see me at the shop. Also, if there are any in particular that you are chasing, then please call me to see if I have them or else I can add them to my next order!!

Enjoy the rest of your long week end..
Thanks...Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails